Why spoken English is difficult to understand
A lot of English learners have trouble understanding what native English speakers say.
One reason that real English is difficult to understand is that the English in classrooms and textbooks is very different from how people really speak.
The #1 tip for improving your listening
So how can you get better at understanding spoken English?
The best way to improve is to listen to English. A lot. There’s no way around it; you have to spend hours and hours listening to people speaking English. Listen to things that interest you. If you don’t enjoy something, it’s going to be hard for you to continue. You’ll get bored and stop.
So , Les Privat Sidoarjo will give you the best ways to improve your English listening skill. These are listed in order. The very best method is #1, the second-best advice is #2, and so on.
- Live and work in a completely English-speaking environment.
- Do some kind of sports, hobbies, or other activities with a group of English speakers.
- Talk one-on-one with an English speaking tutorr a few times a week.
- Watch movies, TV shows, and videos in English (with English caption or without subtitles).
- Listen to English podcasts on a topic that’s interesting to you.
Thank you .